Perfect integration of machining center and automatic lathe
Optimum for mass production of complex-shaped workpiece from bar stock
● Thanks to max. speed of 20,000 min-1 and rigid tool spindle with B-axis, complex-shaped workpiece which conventional automatic lathe cannot achieve is now possible.
● Corresponds to short and long workpieces by switching guide bush spec and guide bushless spec.
● Perfect overlapping of processes on main spindle and back spindle thanks to the back tool post with Y-axis.
● Various milling operations are realized thanks to 40-tool magazine and tool spindle with B-axis.
● 5-axis simultaneously controlled processing (SS38MH-5AX)